Bio In-Wall 5.25" (Center Console) Home Audio LCR Speaker
You Save 33% ($40.00)$79.99
CT Sounds | 2-Bio 5.25" LCR In-Wall Home Audio Speaker | 80W (RMS) | 160W (MAX) | 12 Ohm Impedance, Power / Speaker | Rotatable Silk-Dome Tweeter with Rectangular Protection Panel | Theater Speaker
The Bio in-wall 5.25"LCR is a premium Home Audio Speaker, and it comes with one speaker per box. It offers the best bang for your buck for theater-quality, home audio. You will experience a clean, smooth, crisp sound without distortions. These babies pack a serious punch and are built for those who expect more while paying less.
🔊 SUPERB SOUND QUALITY: The 2 - 5.25” Center Channel, home audio dynamic balanced in-wall, premium speakers, and rotatable 25mm silk dome tweeter provides more vibrant sound tones. You will hear, experience, and feel sound like never before. The metalized silk dome tweeter adds more depth to your music. You will experience clean sound without distortions. The sound is smooth & crisp. The speaker packs a serious punch. Unleash the Sound of CT, built for those who DARE, the Best Bang for Your Buck!
🔊 BEST CHOICE: This 5.25” subwoofer in-wall speaker is rock solid & high quality. For higher strength and rigidity, the speaker features a mineral-filled polymer cone and strong composite driver baskets that firmly align the moving parts, which creates a wider dispersion of even sound coverage. This 5.25” in-wall speaker, represents the best combination of craftsmanship and components in our category. This speaker is easy to install and the aluminum grilles are paintable.
🔊 TOP-QUALITY COMPONENTS: Each home audio speaker has an IMPP cone with Nitrile Butadiene Rubber surrounding it, black stamp steel basket, black powder paint, 12 Ω Ohm Rated impedance, 50Hz ~ 20 kHz Frequency Response, 81Hz Resonant Frequency, 87dB SPL output, Y30 graded ferrite & N38H magnet, 4.0μF /100V Crossover Circuit and 75.20mm / 2.92" Mounting depth (With ABS Panel). Make sure to feed 80W (RMS)/8-Ohm for this set. You will experience magnificent sound - BADASS in-wall home audio speakers
🔊 MOST TRUSTED NAME: CT Sounds Unwavering Commitment, Reliability, and Craftsmanship has made it one of the most trusted names in in-wall audio speakers. With our advanced technology, engineering, and innovation, we produce the best in sound systems and speakers so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy. CT Sounds brings its clients a home audio product second to none. This is an amazing in-wall home audio speaker and reproduces superb sound quality. Why pay more for theater-quality speakers???
🔊 90 DAYS WARRANTY: CT SOUNDS 5.25” in-wall home audio speakers come with the most up-to-date technology. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, contact us, and we will find a solution together. CT is known for its quality, performance, and reliability. At CT Sounds, you are treated like family. CT is more than a brand; it’s a lifestyle.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Bio In-Wall 5.25" (Center Console) Home Audio Speaker
- 1 x White ABS rectangular protection panel
- Rated power per complete set: 80W (RMS) | 160W (MAX)
- Speaker size: 5.25"
- Speaker type: In-Wall LCR (Left, Center & Right)
- Rated impedance: 12Ω (Ohms)
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 87dB
- Resonant frequency, F0: 81Hz
- Woofer QTS: 1.065
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 50Hz ~ 20kHz
- Magnet type: Y30 ferrite (Woofers) & N38H (Tweeter)
- Crossover circuit: 4.0μF /100V
- Each set includes dual 5.25" midrange woofers & a 25mm silk dome rotatable tweeter at the center of the console
- Each woofer has got IMPP cone with NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround
- Solid 25.5mm / 1" KAPTON voice coil at both woofers core
- White Zinc (Zn) coated T-yoke & front plate
- Yellow PC spider
- Woofers have Y30 graded ferrite magnet & the tweeter has got N38H magnet
- Spring type terminals for complete set connectivity, RED one for Positive (+ve) & BLACK one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has a black stamp steel basket with black powder paint
- Comes with a white ABS rectangular protection panel
- Outer length (With ABS Panel): 420mm / 16.50"
- Cutout Length: 386mm / 15.20"
- Outer width (With ABS Panel): 200mm / 7.87"
- Cutout width: 166mm / 6.54"
- Mounting depth (Without ABS Panel): 65.7mm / 2.59"
- Mounting depth (With ABS Panel): 74.20mm / 2.92"
Bigger then expected. Very sleek finish and has some weight to it. Satisfied until it is hooked up. Thanks CT Sounds!
I could not be happier with the sou d quality of this center channel. I have it running at 80hz and 80watts. Was really surprised at how loud and clear these are!!